- LastFM Scrobble. Played songs are stored in the LastFM user profile.
- Updater function, i.e. automatic notification of new versions
- Web radio recording with cut by time/file size
- If a new drive with a monitored directory is connected, scanning for new files may start afterwards if necessary
- Rudimentary Windows7 support (task bar buttons)
- Settings dialog revised
- About dialog revised
- File type registration extended, e.g. display of the currently registered file types on Nemp
- The volume keys on multimedia keyboards didn’t work as expectedThe volume control on jingles was defective
- The playlist files had problems with very long file names
- Tags in Lossless WMA files were not retrieved
- Editing ID3 tags resulted in inconsistencies in the media library (double files) or a total player crash.
- Fixed various errors when booting from CD/DVD or other write-protected media
- The function Remove played title from playlist did not work
- Disabling automatic update search did not work
- Automatic lyrics search removed. LyricWiki had to shut down the API due to pressure from record companies
- Missing files in the playlist were not skipped, respectively playback stopped automatically afterwards
- Under certain circumstances, the playlist played only one song and then stopped.