- Loading and saving the media library is more RAM-saving now
- Preparation of the media library for accelerated searches is more RAM-saving now
- Option "Ignore lyrics" to reduce storage problems with very (very) large music collections.
- Logfile for the playlist: When was which track played
- Option “Delete missing files at startup” to delete missing files from the media library. If necessary, it will be executed again when a new drive is connected
- Settings dialog: Button “Scan now” for new or missing files
- "Cleanup / Remove missing files" removed always missing playlists, even from drives that are not currently connected
- Possible deadlock at "Clear Covercache" fixed
- Performance of the display app for the G15 significantly improved and thereby greatly reduced the CPU load.
- Fixed some issues with the displayed titles in the media list
- setting how the display of “marked files” works
- Quicksearch saves now the 10 most recent search terms
- Display of the current IP adresses in the settings dialog of the web server.